The Upright Coldframe - an exceptional accessory for garden & greenhouse
Posted on 22nd February 2021 at 10:02
The Gabriel Ash Upright Coldframe is the ideal timber upright coldframe choice for the gardener who does not wish to start off seeds on a windowsill and also to grow taller plants especially in small gardens. Measuring 1266mm (wide) x 656mm (deep) x 1390mm (high), the Upright Coldframe provides plenty of growing capacity during the growing season and for over-wintering your favourite patio plants. The Upright Coldframe is an ideal mini-greenhouse solution for small gardens, balconies etc. Supplied with an integrated cedar back panel allowing the user to position the Upright Coldframe on the patio, against a wall, hedge, or fencing. Whether your preference is to sow seeds, grow tender edibles or provide winter shelter to vulnerable plants, it will be hard to beat the versatility, space saving capacity and growing scope of the Upright Coldframe.
UPRIGHT COLDFRAME (in Western Red Cedar)
The Gabriel Ash Upright Coldframe key features include:
• Opening top lid, 3mm toughened safety glass, secured & cushioned in a gasket seal
• Supplied with 2 x front sliding doors
• Adjustable & removable internal shelving allowing a range of growing heights
• Made entirely of Best Western Red Cedar
• Mortise and Tenon Jointing, ensuring the structure does not warp or twist
• Stainless Steel and Solid Brass fixtures and fittings
• Powder coated aluminium plinth & cappings
• 10-year structural guarantee.
Dimensions: 1266mm wide x 656mm deep x 1390mm high
The Upright Cold Frame is available in flatpack for easy self-assembly or fully assembled.
Price: € 1,080.00 (Flat packed) and € 1,180.00 (Assembled).
We also offer a complete service including supply, delivery and installation throughout Ireland.
For more info, call 087-2306 128.
Tagged as: Gabriel Ash Greenhouse Accessories, Gabriel Ash Upright Coldframes, Garden & Greenhouse Accessories, Upright Coldframes, Upright Coldframes in Western Red Cedar, Upright Timber Coldframes, Wooden Coldframes
Share this post: