How the savvy householder can reduce their water charges
It has been making newsheadlines for weeks now and as we learn more about the impending water charges to be introduced from October 2014, now is the time for the savvy householder to take measures to reduce the new water charges. One sure way is to capture and store free rainwater for re-using in the home (washing paths, cars etc) and garden (watering plants).
This robust and stylish waterbutt comes with a market leading list of product features and specifications:
- 200 Litre Capacity
- Sturdy Polypropylene Construction
- Child Safe Lid
- Full Kit, inc Base, Tank, Hoselock Tap, Child Lid & Universal Diverter Fitting for the Downpipe.
- Approved by Dublin City Council & Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council
- Can be used with a 'Karcher' Pressure Washer
- Will Pay for itself over time when Water Charges are introduced
- Easy Installation ( Other Fittings available for awkward size downpipes )
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE € 55.00
Ask about our Supply & Fit service with prices starting from under € 100.00.
Don't delay get ready to start saving before the charges come in!
DON'T DELAY, ORDER YOURS TODAY and REDUCE YOUR WATER CHARGES
View All Blog Posts
Back to Blog Homepage
Ready to talk us about your next Landscaping project?
Owen Chubb Landscapers
1 Crannagh Way,
(01) 492 0904
(087) 230 6128