Creating a strong first impression
Recent research in which over 500 UK Estate Agents were interviewed revealed that having an attractive Front Garden will not only help sell your Property but will also significantly increase the value of the property. Some other key findings included:
- • 97% agreed that a well presented front garden can make a property more appealing
- • Over 30% believed the Front garden was key to clinching an offer
- • 47% believe that most people do not make the most of their front gardens
- • Over half (58%) agree ‘quick fix solutions’ such as a tidy up of the front garden with new flowers and shrubs will increase perceived value
- • Nearly half (42%) agree that hedging and trees (privacy and security) can boost a property’s selling power
In the current competitively challenging Property market, it would seem very important that prospective Sellers create a strong first impression and spending some time, money and effort on the Front garden could make all the difference when it comes to converting a viewing into an offer.
View All Blog Posts
Back to Blog Homepage
Ready to talk us about your next Landscaping project?
Owen Chubb Landscapers
1 Crannagh Way,
(01) 492 0904
(087) 230 6128